Friday, September 14, 2012

Beginning

So where do we begin? Let's start with our name truelife and then our ficticious names. Sounds hypocritical? Well we are I guess. But we are 3 women each living in a different age decade who have lived through some of the most difficult hardships, hurts, betrayals, disasters and messes known to man. Through these difficulties we found each other. This blog will be our real lives lived out for all to see but we know that we want to protect our loved ones, hence the fun names! I am Naomi and if you know her in the bible then you can guess I am the oldest of the three of us. I like Naomi have been bitter through lifes difficult blows.But I like Naomi have watched God take bitter water and turn it sweet! Join us on our real life journey as we walk with each other

No comments:

Post a Comment